1. Bandyopadhyay, A., Chowdhury, S.K., Dey, S., Moses, J.C., Mandal, B.B. (2019), Silk: A Promising Biomaterial Opening New Vistas Towards
Affordable Healthcare Solutions, J Indian Institute of Science, 99, 445–487.
2. Boni, R., Ali, A., Giteru, S.G., Shavandi, A., Clarkson, A.N. (2020), Silk fibroin nanoscaffolds for neural tissue engineering, J Mater Science:
Materials and Medicine, 31, 81.
3. Choi J.H., Kim D.K., Song J.E., Oliveira J.M., Reis R.L., Khang G. (2018), Silk Fibroin-Based Scaffold for Bone Tissue Engineering, Novel
Biomaterials for Regenerative Medicine. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology,1077, 371-387.
4. Li, Z. H., Ji, S. C., Wang, Y. Z., Shen, X. C., Liang, H. (2013), Silk fibroin-based scaffolds for tissue engineering, Frontiers of Materials Science,
5. Rosadi, I., Karina, K., Rosliana, Sobariah, S., Afini, I., Widyastuti, T., Barlian, A. (2019), In vitro study of cartilage tissue engineering using
human adipose-derived stem cells induced by platelet-rich plasma and cultured on silk fibroin scaffold, Stem Cell Research and Therapy 10, 369.
PAGE 33 THE BIOTALK MAGAZINE DEC 2020