1. Book Chapter on “Abiotic Stresses – An Overview” by Sarvajeet Singh Gill, Naser A. Anjum, Ritu Gill, and Narendra Tuteja 2016.
2. “Expression of barley HvCBF4 enhances tolerance to abiotic stress in transgenic rice” by Oh et al.2007.
3. “Introgression of Physiological Traits for a Comprehensive Improvement of Drought Adaptation in Crop Plants” by Sreeman et al. 2018.
4. “Functions of Jasmonic Acid in Plant Regulation and Response to Abiotic Stress” by Wang et al.2020.
5. “Jasmonic Acid Signaling Pathway in Response to Abiotic Stresses in Plants” by Md. Sarafat Ali and Kwang-Hyun Baek.2020.
6. “Salicylic Acid and Jasmonates: Approaches in Abiotic Stress Tolerance” by M Iqbal R Khan and Nafees A Khan. 2013.
7. “Plant response to jasmonates: current developments and their role in changing environment” by Khwaja Salahuddin Siddiqi and Azamal Husen. 2019.
8. “Jasmonic Acid Signaling Pathway in Plants” by Ruan et al.2019.
9. “The Crosstalks Between Jasmonic Acid and Other Plant Hormone Signaling Highlight the Involvement of Jasmonic Acid as a Core Component in Plant Response to Biotic and Abiotic Stresses” by Yang et al.2019.
10. “Salicylic Acid – A Plant Hormone” by T. Janda, E. Horváth, G. Szalai and E. Páldi.2007.
11. “Role of Salicylic acid in Plant Abiotic stress” by Shu Yuan and Hong-Hui Lin. 2008.
12. “Induction of Abiotic Stress Tolerance by Salicylic Acid Signalling” by Eszter Horva th, Gabriella Szalai and Tibor Janda 2007.