1. Shereen, M. A., Khan, S., Kazmi, A., Bashir, N., & Siddique, R. (2020). COVID-19 infection: Origin, transmission, and characteristics of human coronaviruses. Journal of advanced research, 24, 91–98. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jare.2020.03.005
2. Iftikhar, N. (2020, April 02). Herd Immunity: What It Means for COVID-19. Retrieved June 25, 2020, from https://www.healthline.com/health/herd-immunity.
3. Hasöksüz, M., Kiliç, S., & Saraç, F. (2020). Coronaviruses and SARS-COV-2. Turkish journal of medical sciences, 50(SI-1), 549–556. https://doi.org/10.3906/sag-2004-127
4. Malik, Y. S., Sircar, S., Bhat, S., Sharun, K., Dhama, K., Dadar, M., Tiwari, R., & Chaicumpa, W. (2020). Emerging novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV)-current scenario, evolutionary perspective based on genome analysis and recent developments. The veterinary quarterly, 40(1), 68–76. https://doi.org/10.1080/01652176.2020.1727993
5. Vincent, I. (2020, May 23). Coronavirus immunity could disappear after six months, study finds. Retrieved June 25, 2020, from https://nypost.com/2020/05/23/coronavirus-immunity-could-disappear-after-six- months-study/%C2%A0
6. Corum, J., Grady, D., Wee, S., & Zimmer, C. Coronavirus Vaccine Tracker. Retrieved August 30, 2020, from https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/science/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker.html
7. Radcliffe, S. (2020, June 24). Where We’re at with Vaccines and Treatments for COVID-19. Retrieved August 30, 2020, from https://www.healthline.com/health-news/heres-exactly-where-were-at-with-vaccines-and-treatments-for-covid-19