1. Mitra, D., Pal, A.K. and Mohapatra, P.K.D., 2020. Comparative physicochemical and evolutionary study of SARS-CoV-2 and SARS with special reference to salt bridge and their microenvironment: A plausible explanation for divergency, stability and severity of SARS-CoV-2.
2. Panja, A.S., Maiti, S. and Bandyopadhyay, B., 2020. Protein stability governed by its structural plasticity is inferred by physicochemical factors and salt bridges. Scientific reports, 10(1), pp.1-9.
3. Burley, S.K. and Petsko, G.A., 1985. Aromatic-aromatic interaction: a mechanism of protein structure stabilization. Science, 229(4708), pp.23-28.
4. Zhao, L. and Damodaran, S., 2019. Hofmeister Order of Anions on Protein Stability Originates from Lifshitz–van der Waals Dispersion Interaction with the Protein Phase. Langmuir, 35(40), pp.12993-13002.
5. Prajapati, R.S., Sirajuddin, M., Durani, V., Sreeramulu, S. and Varadarajan, R., 2006. Contribution of cation− π interactions to protein stability. Biochemistry, 45(50), pp.15000-15010.