1. Aspinall G O (1959), Structural chemistry of the hemicelluloses. Adv. Carbohydr. Chem. 14:429-468.
2. Beily P (1991), Biotechnological potential and production of xylanolytic systems free of cellulases, ACS Symp.
3. Goswami Girish K, Rakesh R Pathak (2013), Microbial xylanases and their biomedical applications: a review,
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology.
4. Kalyanpur M (2000), Downstream processing in the biotechnology industry: An overview, Methods and
Protocols in Biotechnology.
5. Sharma Aparna, Gupta M N (2001), Purification of pectinases by three-phase partitioning, Biotechnology
Letters 23: 1625–27.