Enzymes are proteins that act as biological catalysts. They act on substrates in living organisms
regulating the rate at which chemical reactions proceed without itself being altered in the process.
From digestion in the alimentary canal to transport around the body to replication and defense
mechanisms- enzymes are present everywhere.
Find these enzymes in the crossword given below based on the following clues:
1. used in the amplification stage in PCR
4. found in the stomach used to break down proteins
5. used commonly to clear up wines and fruit juices
6. found in human saliva it helps convert starch into sugars
8. can connect two strands of a DNA
10. found in papayas and used as a meat tenderizer
2. makes fireflies glow
3. separates the strands DNA
7. breaks down fats
9. unwinds the DNA